Generic Search IP is an algorithm IP that evaluates various characteristics by executing a measurement item that use any algorithm IP.
It can evaluate the target characteristic parameter easily by using the variable to the parameter.
Generic Search IP can evaluate various characteristics with a debugged measurement item
For example, it can perform the following evaluations easily.
- Measure the maximum operation frequency with Functional Testing IP.
- Measure the minimum operation power supply voltage with Functional Testing IP.
- Measure the VIH with Functional Testing IP.
- Measure the VIL with Functional Testing IP.
- Scan the applying voltage or current to evaluate the electrical characteristics with DC Parametric Measure IP.
- Evaluate the power supply current characteristics for power supply voltage with Power Supply Measure IP.
- Evaluate the operation frequency for power supply voltage with Power Supply Measure IP.
- Evaluate the duty ratio margin and the oscillating frequency with Frequency Measure IP.
New features in Rev1.01.00
- Added the function to display the various measurement values by each search to console.
- Added the function to display the various measurement values for each search executing at [Full Scan] with Waveform Viewer Tool.
- Added the function to execute another test items before and after search.
- Added the two step search function. By searching with two resolution and search method, measurement time and search resolution can be optimized. To use the secondary search function requires Two Step Search Plugin for Generic Search IP.
- Added the function to specify the search result when PASS/FAIL transition point cannot be searched.
- Changed the setting method of search condition of binary search. Can use the work project created with Rev1.00.00 without any change.
Generic Search IP searches PASS/FAIL transition point by result of specifying the measurement item and the variable using in its item and changing the variable value.
It sets the limit and judges PASS/FAIL transition point.
It can save measurement value to CSV.