Multipoint Measurement Plugin adds the function which measures by multiple pattern execution conditions in one test item to algorithm IPs. It is able to judge statistic values(maximum, minimum, average and variance) for the measurement values.
Multipoint Measurement Plugin grants the following function to algorithm IPs.
- Can measure by multiple pattern execution conditions and acquire statistics for the measurement values.
- Can measure multiple times for each pattern execution condition, acquire statistic values and judge them.
- Select the measurement method(pattern execution condition on measurement) in the following lists.
- Specifying the pattern stop address and measuring by the condition which has stopped the pattern.
- Measuring on JEC loop in the pattern.
- Specifying the pattern loop range and measuring on infinite loop.
- Measuring without pattern execution.
- Can judge on each pattern execution condition and finish the measurement if it fails.
- Can store the measurement values and statistic values to variables by interpose processing.
- By connecting the IPs which added Multipoint Measurement Function and the following IPs, it is able to evaluate and analyze the measurement results while changing the measurement condition.
- By connecting the IPs which added Multipoint Measurement Function and the following IPs, it is able to show the measurement values and statistical values.
Supported algorithm IP
|Supported algorithm IP||Support situation|
|Power Supply Current Measure IP
|Already supported (Rev2.00.00)|
|DC Parametric Measure IP
|Frequency Measure IP
|IP name||Multipoint Measurement Plugin|
|CloudTesting Station||CX1000P, CX1000D, CX1000D S2-LINK|
|CloudTesting Lab||R2.27.02 or later|