External Power Supply Plugin adds the function of supplying the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB to algorithm IPs.
By specifying variable to output voltage, you can get the shmoo plot with the external power supply.
Fixed an issue which does not send a command including comma(’,’) on arbitrary command sending function.
- Add the ability which selects the channel of the external power supply instruments by the channel lists format.
Please refer to Revision History for other details.
External Power Supply Control Plugin grants the following function to algorithm IPs.
- Control external power supplies by specifying primary address and secondary address.
- The output voltage value that outputs from the external power supply can be set by constant values or variables or expressions.
- The timing that turns on the external power supply can be set “before the power-on sequence” or “after the power-on sequence” or “no operation”.
- The timing that turns off the external power supply can be set “before the power-off sequence” or “after the power-off sequence” or “no operation”.
- The wait time for turning on the external power supply can be set.
- The wait time for turning off the external power supply can be set.
- The wait time for command to command can be set.
- Can send arbitrary commands.
- Can control multiple external power supplies.
- The control settings can import/export by CSV files.
NI GPIB-USB-HS or NI GPIB-USB-HS+ made by National Instruments is required to control the external power supply. And NI-488.2 V15.5 is required to use these instruments.
Supported algorithm IP
|Supported algorithme IP||Support situation|
|Analog Output Verification IP
|Digital Output Capture IP
|Power Supply Current Measurement IP
|Functional Testing IP
|DC Parametric Measure IP
|GPIB External Instrument Measure IP
|Frequency Measure IP
|IP name||External Power Supply Control Plugin|
|CloudTesting Station||CX1000P, CX1000D, CX1000D S2-LINK|
|CloudTesting Lab||R2.27.00 or later|