Digital Output Capture IP is an algorithm IP that captures a signal output from a measurement target as 0/1 data. It judges pass/fail of the captured data. It also saves the captured data to a file.
This IP is used for the following measurements.
- Reading chip ID/device ID
- Evaluation/Verification of digital code form Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Trimming for Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Redundancy for memory devices
Revision contents on Rev 2.03.00
- Fixed an issue that an error occurred at runtime when the row count of [Measurement Result] tab setting is 1.
- Added the function to output the comments and variable values in header of data log and CSV file.
- Supported Capture Range Extension Plugin for Digital Output Capture IP.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin R1.02.01.
Digital Output Capture IP has the following functions.
- Captures device outputs by digit.
- Judges the captured data by individual limits.
- Displays the captured data by Waveform Viewer Tool.
- Saves captured data and judgement result to the user variables by interpose processing.
- Supports External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Supports Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.