Power Supply Current Measure IP is an algorithm IP to measure power supply current.
By using Power Supply Current Measure IP, the following electrical characteristics for target devices can be measured and evaluated easily.
- Static power supply current
- Dynamic power supply current
In addition, by using Multipoint Measurement Plugin(PXCA01-M1040), the following electrical characteristics for target devices can be measured and evaluated easily.
- IDDQ test
- Maximum power supply current
- Minimum power supply current
- average power supply current
- Variability for power supply current (3σ）
- Performs the power supply current measurement.
- Set power supply conditions, signal conditions, and pattern conditions.
- Execute the pattern.
- Judge the execution result of pattern.
- Measure the power supply current of Power Supply or RVS.
- Judge the measurement value by upper limit/lower limit.
- Turn off according to power sequence.
- Can measure the power supply current for the specific operating state by executing pattern.
- Can measure by opening the pin out relay of the I/O pin. It is possible to reduce the influence of the leakage current of the measurement system.
- Can measure by applying VIH/VIL voltage to the device pins.
- Can measure by changing the measurement range.
- Measurement values and judgement results can be stored to variables by interpose processing.
- Can apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
- Can supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Can measure by multiple pattern execution condition in one test item by Multipoint Measurement Plugin. In addition, Can judge statistical values at each measurement point.
- Can use the shmoo plot.
- By connecting the following IPs, it is able to evaluate and analyze the measurement results while changing the measurement condition.
|Product Name||Power Supply Current Measure IP|
|CloudTesting Station||CX1000P, CX1000D, CX1000D S2-LINK|
|CloudTesting Lab||R2.27.02 or later|