Functional Testing IP is an algorithm IP that verifies the functionality of the logical circuit correctly. It is checked that the output matches the expected pattern by applying the pattern to the input pin.
This IP is used for the following measurements.
- Design verification
- Quality assurance
- Failure analysis
- Debug of test vectors
- Sorting work
- Power supply voltage - Operating fequency Shmoo
- Power supply voltage - Input voltage Shmoo
- Maximum operation frequency
- Minimum operation power supply voltage
EDA linkage tool as follows.
- PCXT01-M9000 STILReader for CX1000
- PCXT01-M9001 STILWriter for CX1000
- PCXT01-M9002 CATVert-VCD for CX1000
- PCXT01-M9006 CATVert-W for CX1000
- PCXT01-M9007 LogSynthesis for CX1000 (FastScan)
- PCXT01-M9009 LogSynthesis for CX1000 (TetraMAX)
- PCXT01-M9010 LogSynthesis for CX1000 (Encounter Test)
- PCXT01-M9012 ScanFF Map for CX1000
Revision contents on R2.03.00
- Added the function to execute multiple patterns by PCXA01-M1043 Multiple Pattern Execution Plugin for Functional Testing IP.
- Added the function to output the comments and variable values in header of data log and SCAN Data Log.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin R1.02.01.
Functional Testing IP has the following functions:
Performs the functional measurement
- Set power supply conditions, signal conditions, and pattern conditions
- Turn on according to power sequence.
- Execute pattern.
- Judge pass/fail by the pattern execution result.
- Turn off according to power sequence.
Can analyze the fails of test pattern or device with following two capture modes.
- Normal Mode 2,048 fail cycles can be acquired during one pattern execution. If PCX A01-M1023 Data log extension plugin for Functional Testing IP is available, it can acquire all failure cycles with executes the pattern repeatedly.
- One Shot Mode 16M pass and fail cycles can be acquired during one pattern execution.
SCAN failure analysis can be performed by the linkage function with following IPs.
Characteristic evaluation and analysis by connection with following IPs are available.
It is possible to reuse measured values by the interposing process linkage function. Can store the pattern execution result, fail cycle count, etc. to the variables by using interpose function.
Can extend the functions with the following extension plug-ins.
- PCXA01-M1043 Multiple Pattern Execution Plugin for Functional Testing IP
- PCXA01-M1023 Data log extension plugin for Functional Testing IP
- PCXA01-M1034 High resolution timing setting plugin for Functional Testing IP
- PCXA01-M2200 Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin
- PCXA01-M1039 External Power Supply Control Plugin
|Product Name||Functional Testing IP|
|CloudTesting Station||CX1000P, CX1000D, CX1000D S2-LINK|
|CloudTesting Lab||R2.30.05 or later|