October 13, 2017
Thank you for using CloudTesting™ Service.
There are the problems in FIX Level output and log function of maintenance program with CloudTesting™ Lab 2.30.00.
- CloudTesting™ Lab 2.30.00
(1) For the I/O pin of the same channel, if the pin mode setting is changed according to the following procedure and the measurement items are executed, FIX Level will not be outputted correctly.
- Set the pin mode to FIX Level and execute the measurement item
- Set the pin mode to In, Out, or I/O and execute the measurement item
- Set the pin mode to FIX Level again and execute the measurement item (In this time, output is not correct)
(2) If [Logging Messages to File] is enabled, the logs of maintenance programs are not saved to the logging file and not displayed to the message display area.
Currently CloudTesting™ Lab 2.30.00 can not be downloaded. And we will release reviced CloudTesting™ Lab soon.
Please use CloudTesting™ Lab 2.28.02 in order to avoid the above trouble until the next release.
- Uninstall CloudTesting™ Lab 2.30.00
- Download CloudTesting™ Lab 2.28.02 from download link and install it
On October 16, 2017 CloudTesting™ Lab 2.30.02 which fixed the above problems was released.