Sensors and Mixed Signal devices will require trimming of internal circuit during evaluation and mass production. You can do such trimming easily by using CloudTesting™ Service. This document explains how to do trimming using CloudTesting™ Service.
As an example, this document explains how to do following trimming.
- Input serial data “A”, “B”, “C”, “D” to the device and measure the output voltage of each serial data.
- Find a value nearest to a specific value from the measured value.
- Input serial data which produced nearest value to the specific value and measure the output voltage
1. Measure output voltage for serial data
Input serial data to the device and measure the output voltage for each serial data.
Analog Output Verification IP
Measure the output voltage for each serial data using Analog Output Verification IP
2. Calculate value nearest to a specific value
CloudTesting™ Lab Expert Mode License
Calculate measured values using Post Interpose function of CloudTesting™ Lab Expert Mode License by following steps.
- Assign measured value by step 1. to array variable (call this array variable as ‘A’ hereinafter) using Post Interpose(cf.1) function
- Find nearest value to the specified variable B (call this variable as ‘B’ hereinafter) on array A and assign its index number to a variable (call this variable as ‘C’ hereinafter) using Post Interpose(cf.2) function
cf.1 Use ”Store Comment Measure Value” built-in interpose algorithm
cf.2 You need to develop interpose algorithm which finds nearest value to variable B on array A and assign its index number to variable C. For more information about how to develop interpose algorithm, please see https://www.cts-advantest.com/en/documents/interpose.
3. Input serial data which produces nearest value to the device and measure the output voltage
To jump to specific test item based on the value of variable B, use Value Judgement IP. Judge variable B which is assigned in step 2 by Value Judgement IP, and configure the test item to jump to test item which input specific serial data and measure the voltage.
CloudTesting™ will execute the test item automatically, which inputs serial data that produces nearest value to the device and measures the output voltage
Since this example requires only 4 measurement conditions, this document describes how to do trimming with minimum IP usage. If you need more measurement conditions, Pattern Modify IP and Loop Control function of CloudTesting™ Lab Expert Mode License will help you to configure test items more flexibly. Please contact CTS Helpdesk for more information.